[PD] Sensors GPIO Raspberry Pi Pd

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Jun 3 06:42:22 CEST 2013

Joining late to the discussion--is there now a native Pd external that
allows direct connection to RPi pins or is there still a need to use
middleware to access the data steam? If former, where can one get their
hands on the source--I would love to include it in the next pd-l2ork RPi
release?

Please advise.