[PD] [mp3write~] in PdVanilla, [declare -path]

Funs Seelen funsseelen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 15:57:17 CEST 2013

Perhaps if you change "unauthorized" to "unauthorized/mp3write~". I was
just dealing with the lib loading stuff today and I don't see any
unauthorized.c in de source... (
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/externals/unauthorized/),
so there might not be a possibiliy to load all at once..

--Funs