[PD] linux best for pd? / "best linux" for Pd? / On a Mac?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:23:16 CEST 2013

hi there, as I said, had no pen drive to test shumamis as they pointed,
then I burned several discs (not only shumamis distro) and none would boot.

but as it turns out, my SD card on a USB adaptor works as a pen drive, so I
tried burning it as required and IT WORKED...

It booted, and went into a Live CD action right from the SD-USB to my
Macbook air.

I am actually writing this email from Shumamis.

Thanks!!!

trackpad seems to respond weird, keyboard not configured right, but other
than that, it fucking works!

Got excited...

will try to sort the booting system correctly as you pointed. That sounded
a bit complicated, but for the best.

Seems I will finally try out Live Electronics Performance from Pd in Linux,
haha

Cheers