[PD] chroma

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:55:03 CEST 2013

Just to clarify,A "chroma feature" is just an spectrogram warped into the 12-semitone ET pitch class space

http://labrosa.ee.columbia.edu/matlab/chroma-ansyn/
So for each audio frame you get a vector of 12 values. That's useful for chord and tonality recognition.
By stream based I just meant realtime. Not file-based analysis.Josep