[PD] ubutu 13.04

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at inm.mh-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 7 13:28:54 CEST 2013

Hi List,

 I can verify the exact same problem Cyrille describes (server crash
when creating a new object inputting more than three letters after
opening a big patch) on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit and the new Intel
drivers. A friend who took a closer look into the problem told me it
is happening on the draw routine of the dashed line when the new
object box has to get resized after the 3rd letter.

Going back to the default Ubuntu drivers resolved this for me, too.

--
Orm