[PD] [rjdj] abstraction?

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:05:29 CEST 2013

Hey Dan,

It sounds like it could have been an abstraction to handle some
functionality of the app way back in the early days i.e. recording. It's
definitely legacy code.

To be honest, some parts of the rjlib aren't really that necessary any
more. For me most useful part of rjlib is all the dsp and list processing
abstractions. At some point we even ditched the soundinput/output
abstractions and used adc~/dac~ instead. In more recent apps a lot of
functionality was moved to the objective-c side, which allowed the pd side
to focus on what it does best, making cool sounds :)

Cheers,
Joe

Follow me on Twitter @diplojocus