[PD] multiblob tracking in Gem while objects keep their IDs

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sat Jun 15 16:03:52 CEST 2013

IOhannes just confirmed that the pix_multiblob code has changed and thus broke the patch. Since i don't have the git version compiled I can't test here.
So that is a confirmed Gem problem. I don't see the point to work with that object any more, now that I know that the new version breaks backward compatibility. I want to be able to make a patch that works with whatever gem version : (