[PD] pd~ in windows

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Jun 16 18:56:36 CEST 2013

Looking at this now.  I notice that _pipe in windows even allows you to
specify buffer size which linux and MacOS don't.  It might be a major
advantage.

OTOH the major hassle is figuring out how to create and manage the sub-process
in Windows which has no wait() function.  I fear people finding dozens of
marauding pd processes running around.

cheers
Miller