[PD] pd~ in windows

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 17 19:06:27 CEST 2013

There's already code in s_inter.c dating from 1997-ish that does the windows
version of a fork/exec so I really just have to go back and try to relearn
it :)

And now that there's reactOS (W2K compatible open source OS) I don't see any
reason to hesitate supporting windows-ish stuff.  These days it looks as if
Apple is the new Microsoft.

cheers
Miller