[PD] Pd-extended GUI stuck in OS X

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Jun 18 18:10:37 CEST 2013

Dear List,

I have this odd issue since a while, and sometimes it goes away, sometimes it comes again. Because I couldn't figure it out more specific, I was not filing a bug report about it yet. AFAIK it only affects Pd-extended on OS X. I tried both, the Pd 0.44 and 0.43 branches.

These are the symptoms:
You can create objects, but then it's impossible to move them around.
When you click on a message box, the gray thick border stays there and it's stuck in the "pressed down" state.

Restarting Pd or the computer is no remedy, yet it sometimes starts to work normally again.
Anyone experiencing the same issue?

M.