[PD] closed window not destroyed? (in l2ork, possibly in others too)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 19 19:02:06 CEST 2013

This may be related: after upgrading to Fedora core 17
(linux 3.6.3-1.fc17.x86_64) I found that, after running a patch for hours or
days, just shutting DSP off sometimes freezes my machine for somewhere between
1 and about 20 seconds (I think).  I had never suspended or hibernated the
machine.  I don't know how to debug this as the machine is frozen while it's
happening :)  Anyhow I don't get it on other machines so I'm suspicious it's
a particularity with some range of linux kernels.

Miller