[PD] Data structures: no object for freeing pointers?

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Jun 20 16:23:16 CEST 2013

Yes with visibility setting we can access an element of an array only, so each state can be stored, retrieved, replaced at will by accessing an element of te array... The matter is how accessing an element, idealy it would be a [nbx] where max value is the number of array elements, or a scalar but I don't how it's possible to fix limits to [drawnumber]