[PD] Data structures: no object for freeing pointers?

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Jun 21 16:56:58 CEST 2013

Colet Patrice

----- Mail original -----

 Without opening pd I think it's something like range $1 $2
and that's what I'm doing when controlling DS from GOP,
it seems the best way to go..

 I'd like one day to understand how to implement DS into a GOP, it's a bit triky,
then on a single window it's possible to have the whole interface.

> > scalar but I don't how it's possible to fix limits to [drawnumber]
>
> I think not from the gui. Unless you enforce it programatically:
> route the
> "change" output from the [struct] in the template, and use it to
> force the
> maximum number to a [set] object. Like:
>
> [struct drawnumber...]
> |
> [route change]
> |
> [50(  (assuming 50 is the current max number)
> |
> [set drawnumber...]
>

> In a parallel part, the current pointer gets and sets the maximum
> number
> of elements (now at 50)
>
> Look at the current help file for [drawnumber] for more details.

it's not really possible to do this in the context we're talking about because we don't know which scalar is modified when it's embedded into an array, a way would be about using y value, but in this case y is always = 0