[PD] l2ork externals install

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 20:15:38 CEST 2013

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> [...]
> BTW, just did -F build here and it builds everything just fine. This
> suggests something may be off with your setup. Can you try installing
> whatever you've built and then trying to build from source again? If this
> succeeds that means that something in the build script fails to find
> relevant includes. Please send me your build log off-list so that I can
> investigate further.

So I've just made a build with ./tar_em_up.sh without touching the sources,
and it built fine and produced binaries for everything including those
marked in LIB_TARGETS in externals/Makefile. Everything also installed fine
by "make install".
In contrast, my previous attempt, where I added some elements to
LIB_TARGETS manually, produced a lot less binaries. It seems that messing
up with LIB_TARGETS in l2ork can have a negative impact on "innocent" libs
too, at the moment.
If I still have a question question after this, it's: what's the
recommended way to add non-default libs to build with pd-l2ork?

Thanks,

András