[PD] l2ork: SSSAD loads but doesn't save presets

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 13:06:19 CEST 2013

Yes this is with l2ork and it works in Vanilla (haven't tested in Extended
as it's not set up yet).
The problem started a few weeks ago and I cannot recall what change I may
have made to the system, because it took me some time to notice the problem.
It can easily be a symptom specific to my setup, the weird thing is that
there are no console errors, and that the whole setup has been reset
(except for the pd-externals folder, but SSSAD itself was reset too).
I'll look into preset_hub and co but right now I wish to make music instead
of rewriting patches... but of course this is the life of a pd'er. :o)

So, any hint how to track this down would be highly appreciated.

András