[PD] My personal GEM preview inside a patch...

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Jun 25 10:58:18 CEST 2013

hello,

thanks for the patch,
unfortunately, i think it's still too slow to be usable.

better than deleting everything and creating them back with new colour, i tried to change colours of the existing one.
i tried with both the canvas version and the data structure version.
in both case, things are lot's faster in the original patch than in my optimized version. that's not what i was expecting.

how come that it's faster to delete a canvas and create a new one than changing a canvas colour?
(same question for data structure).

cheers