[PD] My personal GEM preview inside a patch...

Philippe Boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Tue Jun 25 11:16:39 CEST 2013

Hello

To continue this question, perhaps, this preview can be create between 2 instances of puredata, with sharemem to transmit data colours. In this case, we ll no cpu problem for the first instance. and only preview-process in the second.
I try to create that this week to explore this solution. In this case, it will be possible to have better preview quality. isn't it ?

best