[PD] Where is vanilla's makefile and other stuff located?

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 22:22:35 CEST 2013

Btw, there must be something wrong cause Pd doesn't have an icon. When I
Ctl+Tab to change between applications, in Pd's icon place there's a
question mark..
And another minor thing, when Pd opens I get this in the Terminal: 'was...
1' (then Pd opens, no problem) and this error in the Pd window: WARNING:
Font family 'Courier' not found, using default (DejaVu Sans Mono)
Are there any stuff lost?