[PD] Where is vanilla's makefile and other stuff located?

Funs Seelen funsseelen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 00:34:32 CEST 2013

Hello Alexandros,
The standard installation path for Pd in Ubuntu is /usr/local/lib/ (except
for the binary file /usr/bin). Afaik the makefile doesn't install itself
somewhere. If you don't know navigate to your pd-source. If you don't seem
to have them already type ./autogen.sh and a configure script and a
makefile will be created. To be sure no vanilla is installed type sudo make
uninstall, then make && make install to (re-)install pd. That should be it.
--Funs