[PD] pd-0.45 + jack == weirdness

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 26 20:16:54 CEST 2013

OK.. I made an attempt to fix the problem a diffferent (perhaps smarter)
way... I made a change that migth make pd-watchdog quit more reliably when
Pd exits.  I believe Pd itself wil still go into zombie state waiting for
its 'child' jackd to exit - and I think this is a problem in jack - but
perhaps at least the watchdog will shut up :)

It's up on the git repo - the mindless way to get it would be to make a new
directory and clone it...

git clone git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pure-data