[PD] electro-mechanical piano (player piano) - Arduino, Solenoid Issue

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 20:26:53 CEST 2013

Dunno if it helps, but I messed around with multiplexing and arduino some
time ago and finally got it to work. You can check the arduino sketch and
pd patch here
http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-8867-arduino-multiplexers-solved
This is only for reading multiplexed pins though, not for writing, but I
could use it to light LEDs one at a time sending a number from 0 to 15 to
[comport].