[PD] electro-mechanical piano (player piano) - Arduino, Solenoid Issue

Epic Jefferson jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 22:36:55 CEST 2013

Alexandros and Roman:
Thanks, i'll check both of your suggestions. I'll let you know how it goes.

I also just ordered a Practical Maker PWM shield for arduino UNO. 1 shield
gives you 32 pwm pins and they're stackable, up to 6 without the need for
an external power supply.
http://www.practicalmaker.com/products/arduino-shields/pwm-shield-assembled

www.epicjefferson.com
www.avmachinists.org Puerto Rico based Art Collective/ Non-Profit Org