[PD] Raspberry Pi USB2 audio fixed (apparently)

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 22:04:21 CEST 2013

Hey Pierre,

Damn that's rubbish!

Have you checked that pulseaudio is uninstalled?

Also try:
sudo rm /etc/asound.conf

My understanding is that after the recent also fixes the asound.conf is
redundant and can cause issues.

1st couple of options that spring to mind
(also feel bad for promoting possibly duff info:(

Hope you can sort it,

Julian