[PD] GOP text field / symbol which is resizeable? (was: GOP text field which sends bang?)

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 17:46:51 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 1:15 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> [...]

However, if the object appears within the GOP boundaries but is still not
> visible in GOP window, then there may be some stale things I missed in the
> getrect call for hsl. In this case, please do file a bug report.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ico

I would. Where is the l2ork bug tracker? I see you don't use the tracker on
github...

I have compiled the newest l2ork and things are almost perfect, if not
perfect.
My hsl and cnv still don't fit where they should but I've realized it's
because of their labels. The labels are rendered seemingly inside the
objects' boundaries, however I need to decrease the font size further to
make them GOP.
Please see the attached little example patch.

Thanks,

András