[PD] Extended view toolkit: texture coordinate

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:47:19 CEST 2013

Hi Peter and list,
I finally had time to explore extended view  toolkit and it's
really working well...congratulations!
There is something still I miss: how the texture coordinates works.
What units do
they uses? How do I relate one projection panel to another to share content
between them?

Let's say I want  to add a floor to your
 04_ev_example_3d.PD: what coordinates I should
 put (for example) to connect  the floor  with the left projection panel?

Thanks in advance
husk

--
"l'importante nella vita é avere pregiudizi a priori su tutto"
Jean-Paul-Sartre

www.estereotips.net