[PD] Libpd running in OS X app

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 14:47:23 CEST 2013

How do you mean the CoreAudio backend? I would have thought I should just
be able to call the process function in my render callback. Did you check
out the code I posted? I happy to provide that as an AudioController for
libpd on OSX. Messages and print objects work correctly but libpd is not
processing any audio.

http://pastebin.com/1bR2Ftqn

Cheers,
Joe