[PD] Libpd running in OS X app

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 15:04:02 CEST 2013

Sorry. I assumed you were using the existing Obj-C PdAudioUnit and PdAudioController classes included with libpd which were written mainly for iOS. We should get around to tweaking it so it works on OSX. Did you try it?

In skimming your code, it looks like you're doing everything the PAudioUnit does, so I don't see any obvious problems.