[PD] Building Pd App on OSX

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 7 00:18:31 CEST 2013

Yeah... I originally assembled it by trial and error, starting from the
"Wish Shell" app and changing stuff by trial and error.  It might even
be the case that the "Wish Shell.app" archive used by the script below
can be replaced with your own local one... but I thought it safer to cache
 copy once I had it all working.

cheers