[PD] Where is vanilla's makefile and other stuff located?

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 18:38:11 CEST 2013

Hi,
I'm coming back to this discussion after another attempt to build
Pd-vanilla 0.44-3 on Ubuntu 12.04.
When running ./autogen.sh I get the following:

Can't exec "libtoolize": No such file or directory at /usr/bin/autoreconf
line 196.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/autoreconf
line 196.
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force -I m4/generated -I m4
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: adding subdirectory portaudio to autoreconf
autoreconf: Entering directory `portaudio'
autoreconf: configure.in: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force
autoreconf: configure.in: tracing
autoreconf: configure.in: subdirectory bindings/cpp not present
autoreconf: configure.in: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf --force
configure.in:106: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:107: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

I checked what's in the autogen script, but I've no idea what I should do.
Any ideas anyone?
BTW, I've uzipped the file and moved it to the /usr/local/bin/ directory.
This is where it's supposed to be, right? And if I manage to build it,
should I move other stuff( live extra) to /usr/local/lib/, and if yes,
which ones exactly?

Thanks