[PD] Fwd: Preferences weirdness in Pd 43.1 ( 2?) in RPi

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 20:25:55 CEST 2013

Hi,

I again encountered some strange stuff with libraries and paths, this time
in Pd-extended 0.43.4 on windows.
Some libraries included in the extra folder just won't load (like pduino
for instance). Using [import pduino] does work though.
Also I can't add some paths, like  ...pd/docs/3.audio.examples (because i
need the reverb abstraction). Pd just won't save the path no matter what.

Cheers,

Pierre.