[PD] object test - matrixctrl, GUI for mtx_mul~

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:12:20 CEST 2013

This is very useful, thanks! The only suggestion I have would be able to
change the colors somehow.

.mmb

Mike Moser-Booth - mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Master's Student in Music Technology
Schulich School of Music, McGill University
Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Music Media and Technology

"Words that make questions may not be questions at all." -- Neil deGrasse
Tyson