[PD] Preferences weirdness in Pd 43.1 ( 2?) in RPi

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:19:10 CEST 2013

Hi Julian,

[import] is installed, but doesn't work with some libraries. Adding the
name of the library explicitely in front of the object name doesn't solve
the issue either.
Thanks for the tip about the root user's preferences. I solved my problem
by launching pd as a regular user from rc.local (using su user-c 'pd...').
Cheers,

Pierre.