[PD] shmem shared memory allocation fails

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Jul 11 22:08:04 CEST 2013

hello,
600000 float is 2.4Mo. It's not a huge amount of space.
So 1st solution should work, and should be easier than 2nd solution.

if your question is a subtitle way to ask for an "allocate" message, then well... It's on my list. but i will not have time soon to work on that.
but anyone is free to help ;-)

cheers