[PD] pdlv2 - yes, it's what it reads

batinste dwanafite at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 15 17:37:08 CEST 2013

Hi list

We all know that jackd is great.
Well, for some things, it's really great. What i don't like is having to
deal with it when i want to work with pd effects/instruments in ardour.
We had pdvst. It was working, kind of.
I wondered several times : "we have libpd and lv2, who will come with
some tool to embed pd in a lv2 plugin, so i can copy-paste|drag'n drop
my own plugins and instruments, recall sessions without a session
manager, and whatnot ?"

Well, someone heard me, but there's some work left to do :

pdLV2-stereo

https://github.com/unknownError/pdLV2-stereo

makes simple Puredata (pd) patches useable as LV2 plugins utilizing
libpd and lv2 libraries. Linux only at the moment.