[PD] PDP test release

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jul 19 22:00:38 CEST 2013

hi tom,

On 05/14/2013 09:35 PM, Tom Schouten wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There's a PDP release in the pipeline:
>
> 0.14.0:
>         Port ia32 MMX assembly code to GCC extensions (MMX support on
> amd64)
>         Add V4L2 support to pdp_v4l (merge with pdp_v4l2)
>         Distill zl (Zwizwa Lib) from PDP and libprim/PF code.

great news.

while i haven't done any functional tests yet, i tried to build the
"latest" snapshot (20130516_010555) and ran into two problems:

- it will fail to compile if gsl-dev is not installed (regardless of the
"enable-gsl" flag)
- the v4l2 code bails out because of undefined
V4L2_CID_HCENTER/V4L2_CID_VCENTER

attached are two patches that seem to fix these two problems.

btw, is your darcs repository public? this would allow meto simply pull
the latest version instead of having to search my inbox (and
http://zwizwa.be/pd/pdp/test/) - which is rather errorprone.

hopefully there'll be a 0.14 release soon

gmsdr
IOhannes