[PD] gpio on the raspberry pi from within pd ?

Thomas H. thomas at asthrolab.fr
Wed Jul 24 11:50:51 CEST 2013

Hi !

PWM on RPi is easyli configured, with a value from 1 to 1023.
Be careful only some GPIO are PWM : https://www.modmypi.com/blog/raspberry-pi-gpio-en-franais

The voltage output will be 3V3 @100%, I have to check this, but pretty sure.

REgards.

¤º°`¯ ¯`°²º¤æ=¬« Thomas HOCEDEZ »¬=椺²°`¯ ¯`°º
www.asthrolab.fr