[PD] building Pd vanilla with mingw

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jul 26 09:44:05 CEST 2013

On 07/26/13 08:54, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> Thanks. Somehow I had some weirdness left over from
> trying to /.autogen from a directory with spaces in it.
> I started over using the "make -f makefile.mingw" method
> and it worked fine.
>
> But I still can't get it to work using autogen.

for the watchdog problem, simply remove line 142 from src/Makefile.am
("bin_PROGRAMS += pd-watchdog" in the MINGW context).

since i am the author of this line, i'm pretty sure that it *did* work
when i last did a w32 compilation using mingw. without knowing the error
you get ("it's complaining about missing functions relating to
pd-watchdog"), it's hard to tell.

msdt
IOhannes