[PD] polygate~, demux~ mux~, mtx_*~

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 19:35:58 CEST 2013

[mtx_*~] is part of the iemmatrix library. On Pd-extended on my mac I also
can't create [mtx_*~], but [mtx_mul~] using [import iemmatrix]. I think
[mtx_mul~] should be deprecated, but it works on Pd-extended-0.43 (I think,
the latest version from puredata.info).
On my Linux I have Pd-0.44.3 (vanilla) and I have compiled iemmatrix and I
can create [mtx_*~].
Anyway, try it, this is the object for what you wanna do.