[PD] Error: invalid command name "pd"

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 28 18:15:01 CEST 2013

Aha. So I probably need to go through a process of elimination to discover which external is causing this, and then maybe we can fix it relatively simply by changing the "pd" to "pdsend" in the source code?

I dread to say anything like "relatively simple" - but these things needs to be sorted out incrementally. Will report back when I find anything...

Cheers,
Ed