[PD] Reverse Kickstarter Update

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 03:47:15 CEST 2013

Ok, with Dan's help I've now got a quick demo of the dialog preferences
for OSX (intel):
http://puredata.info/Members/jancsika/Pd-with-prefs-0.43.zip/view?searchterm=pd%20with%20prefs

Turns out the ability to build for ppc arch is no longer supported in
recent versions of XCode (if I understand it correctly).

I guess I built without support for any other audio APIs, so the
dropdown is permanently empty which is a little weird.  Also you need at
least tcl/tk 8.5 on your system.  But other than that it should work.

If you try it out then me some feedback on the preferences dialog.

And if you have some money and like what you see, show me some beans and
rice: :)
https://jwilkes.nfhost.com/donations.php

-Jonathan