[PD] Please help!!

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:50:02 CEST 2013

hi,

i've successfully tested an ESI Gigaport HD+ on the Pi
without clicks with ethernet disable
this interface doesn't have inputs this is why (i think) it could work with
USB 1.1

from its user manual specifications, part 5, page 11 :
1. Interface
- USB spec version 1.1
- USB audio class spec version 1.0
- fully compatible to USB 2.0 host controllers

but this should be tested more longer on the PI

regards

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr