[PD] photos stitching with GEM

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 12:02:14 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,
                          I recently came across an annoucement for a new pd-book by Brian Chung. This book is GEM-oriented and, although I don't have money right now to buy it (I really don't!) It reminded me of an idea I had a while ago: building a stitching patch in PD. I was wondering if any of you had already done that or if anyone knew about a good tutorial to achieve this. I also like to work with "collages" of photos, so my ideal patch should be able to open a bunch of jpegs and let me toss them around the screen with variable coordinates, zoom factor, transparency, and eventually allow me to save the result as a new jpeg file.
Any help or guidelines would be much appreciated!
David

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/