[PD] alternative to gridflows #many

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:08:23 CEST 2013

On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 10:45 +0200, Felix Obée wrote:
> hi everybody,
>
> i used gridflows #many in some of my patches to have a toggle matrix and such. Unfortunately for some reason I can't get gridflow to work on my new system (mountain lion) and i saw that it hasn't been developed in some time.
>
> are there alternatives to #many implemented in other libraries?

I don't know the specifics of [#many], but you certainly can create
2d-arrays of toggles with data structures.

To give you some ideas:

A sequencer abstraction that uses a 2d grid of toggles:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2013-06/102940.html

A frontend to [iemmatrix/mtx_*~] by João Pais:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2013-07/103405.html

Maybe you can strip out what you need from one of above examples.

Cheers
Roman