[PD] libpd and Processing; handling externals

Òscar Martínez Carmona xamps23 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 20:24:58 CEST 2013

In fact before embedding pd into the sketch with libpd, I was using OSC to
communicate it with the patch on Pdextended. As Brian says I wasn't having
those externals issues, but embedding the patch and building and standalone
application is my goal by now, so I guess I'll use the rjlib's abstraction
collection that Dan suggests.
Anyways, do you know where I can find information on how to build the
externals the "painful" way? Maybe someday I'll take a look at it!
Thanx both guys!

Òscar Martínez Carmona