[PD] routeOSC - dynamic routing?

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:14:30 CEST 2013

Dunno if this would be of any use (attached) but I've been making use of
[entry] to keep an eye on incoming OSC streams so instead of hundreds of
messages whizzing by this allows to just see when the data changes.
Shouldn't be too difficult to parse and dump the various OSC addresses
either.

Thanks to Mike MB for helping figure the dataflow.

Cheers,

Julian