[PD] How to reduce CPU use on unused subpatches-abstracts?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:23:16 CEST 2013

Oh... "*compile*"... I'm afraid of that word. Once (during some days), I
tried to compile Pd... but with no good results.

I will try to download the source, look for a easy-to-compile
tutorial... but, if it takes me so much time, I think I'll go on with
the current version of PdExt (0.43.4). Maybe I will try it later... or
later... or even more later.

To profile Pd, is there an option in my version, or I have to change
code, like "#define PROFILE 1"?

Cheers.