[PD] How to reduce CPU use on unused subpatches-abstracts?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 20:41:23 CEST 2013

The FX that are on are not always the same. The system lets you select 2
FX (one FX for each Console. It can be complex, having more than one.
Eg: Delay/HPF). And, when the system starts, LPF are in both Consoles.

And no, I'm not using Freverb~. For reverb, I use st-pureverb, from DIY2
collection, by Hardoff.

Thanks.