[PD] Benefits of using an external soundcard?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 04:40:28 CEST 2013

Charles, as I answer to Brian, I paste the same about the soundcard

/I will buy the cheap soundcard (ARS $200). I understand what you say,
but it has some benefits://
//
//- I care the notebook audio-out jack. USB is more resistent for
pluging and unpluging. I (this) summer, I work in a park and I do what
this video shows, EVERYNIGHT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNUZULR7k18//
//- I have more inputs and outputs (for future features).//
//- Maybe, I avoid noise in the line (for the moment, I don't have it...
but I think it depends on the power line of the location).//
//- Sometimes, I do record some samples... it will be usefull for that.//
/
And, you can check BEARDYTRON_5000 here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OlHSNpYg0A and other videos there.

Thanks.