[PD] [PD-dev] portaudio callback problem [WAS:Re: PA_Terminate]

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 11 07:38:06 CEST 2013

Hi Patrice -

I actually don't have any working ASIO devices which makes it hard for me
to figure out what's wrong here.  I'll make another attemot to get something
installed in the next week or so.  Meanwhile, am I reading this right that
you get different results depending on whether you put the -asio flag
before or after the " -audioindev 13 -audiooutdev 12" ?  I don't know
why that would happen.

cheers
Miller