[PD] [Bulk] Benefits of using an external soundcard?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:36:27 CEST 2013

Well, the only things I want for my system is, obviously, killer
fireballs and death lasers.

A soundcard like that, here, it costs ARS $1.500 - $2.000. Here, the
minimum wage is ARS $3.300 (I'm an artist and my income is different)...
but, for you to understand how much electronic devices cost to us.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10' costed ARS $3.000 to me, last year.

I will buy a $200 soundcard. So, I have the benefits that I wrote in
previous mail... and, for the moment, it will be OK.

Thanks!